Monday, December 15, 2008

Sugar Cookies and Estrogen

Now, I don't know what possessed me to make rolled out sugar cookies on Friday night, but I did. I don't normally like to make that sort of cookie. Never have. Give me a good old drop cookie (chocolate chip the best of course) or a bar cookie, but rolling out sugar cookie dough is time consuming and messy. I cannot bake without flour everywhere, so you can only imagine the mess! They actually turned out pretty good and I will take a plate of them to a potluck tomorrow.



My only explanation for this madness - I think the extra estrogen floating around our family right now with two more females (Trish and Hannah) around is having some sort of domestic affect on me! Scary!


1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

not scarry,...yummy! I so wanted to reach in and eat them all!!!! nothing like a plate of cookies to ruin anyones diet.