Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mug and Muffin

The ladies of the church held a Mug and Muffin brunch today. You bring a wrapped mug and half of the gals brought fruit or juice and half brought muffins or other breakfast breads. This was a first and there were about 20 of us. It was really fun! We drew numbers and then proceeded to use the familiar white elephant game of opening a new gift or "stealing" someone elses. We really had a good time and there was plenty of food, of course! So, it looks like this might be a new tradition!

When I went to put my purse in my office, I was dismayed to find the roof leaking again! So not impressed! Between the custodian and I, we got a bucket, a fan, a portable heater and a huge garbage bag (opened up) placed over the computer and printer. It is going to be quite a mess to clean up! Thankfully, our computers are networked so I should be able to work from another office if need be.

Will the real Spring please stand up!

No comments: