Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mind over Matter

Yeah, right. Remember that cold I had a few weeks ago that has been just hanging on? I have been adamant that it would not develop into anything really cruddy. I went out this afternoon to run a few errands and was pretty much convinced otherwise! Now here's where the denial comes in. It is just allergies brought on by all the moisture in the basement! There we go! Actually I am not running a fever, but I don't sound so very healthy. Bother! I suppose I will have to break down and go get it checked out on Monday. I've had pneumonia before and didn't know it. So, I'm praying that I will have wisdom to know when it is time to give this "thing" a Z-pack! That is sounding better all the time, actually! Rats!

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

If doctors were free I dont think I would blame allergies as often