Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Old dog and old masters!

Our Maggie girl is getting on in years and she is a perfect match for us! We all kind of hobble around and forget if we've eaten or not and drool and take lots of naps! LOL!
Seriously, she is getting up there in years and we know it won't be long until we have to say good-bye to her. We knew the day we brought her home that she would break our heart one day. I hope the warmth (when and if it ever gets here!) will be helpful to her old joints. Feels good to me I know, and she loves to lay in the grass in the hot sun! Johnny loves Maggie!

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

yeah, our nancy is feeling her age this year. I have to admit I love an old dog more than a puppy...all our great dane does is sleep and sleep and sleep. My kind of dog!