Friday, February 13, 2009

What hit me?!

I was minding my own business Tuesday afternoon, happy that Bill was home and doing so well. I had gone to the store, chatted with an old friend (you know who you are!) and then, feeling a bit tired (it had been a stressful day or so) I decided to lay down and take a little nap!

Well, upon awakening, I realized a Mack truck had driven through the living room and run me over! What was this all about? Fever, headache, achey, etc. Hmmm. Let's play detective:

Less than a week ago I was diagnosed with bronchitis. Hmm. Still coughing some, but feeling better. Hmm. From previous encounters I deduced that it had probably progressed to pneumonia! BINGO!

So, I am happy to report that I have been fever free for 24 hours and while still feeling a little bit run over I am on the mend! Levaquin to the rescue! Rest, fluids, rest, rest, fluids, rest. Repeat!

No comments: